- Makerspace Budget Worksheet
- How Screens Ruin Games
- Expanding on Making Custom Game Platforms and Badges
- 6 Tools That I Use to Manage My Work
- The Walkman and Unlearning
Brief thoughts on these posts:
- The makerspace budget worksheet, by far, has brought in a lot of traffic to the website. Looking forward, I plan on developing a more interactive model that helps people make purchasing options that fit their needs.
- My writing on alternative platforms, badges, and the philosophy behind the design of these things, collectively, form the most popular content on this website. This tells me a lot about the kind of writing that works best for my style, as well as audience interests.
- Productivity posts, how-to posts, etc. perform well when I write them, but I don’t particularly enjoy doing them. Still, it might be useful to share how I develop and curate systems that help me disseminate information, share knowledge, and organize my thoughts.