I’ve been known to run a podcast from time to time, and may even do one again in the future. In the past 3 years, I’ve collaborated with two really talented people on two different podcasts: George Hufnagl on MyGiant Podcast, and David Wolinsky on DIY Gamedev.
Unfortunately, both of those websites are defunct now. Our musings, until now, deleted from the internet.
Fortunately, I’ve archived everything on Amazon S3. I’ve also started a new podcast called This Should Work* — you can check out new episodes of that over on my podcasts page.
Here are the aforementioned episodes, for posterity:
- Episode 1: Balancing Indie Development with Real Life – 10/18/2011
- Episode 2: Marketing for Indie Developers – 11/14/2011
- Episode 3: The Chicago game community – 12/15/2011
- Episode 4: Game Design from a Multidisciplinary Approach – 1/24/2012
- Episode 5: Kickstarter for Indie Gamedevs – 2/14/2012
- Episode 6: At GDC – 3/14/2012
- Episode 7: Chicago Exists! C2E2 Game Panel – 4/16/2012