I’ve been known to run a podcast from time to time, and may even do one again in the future. In the past 3 years, I’ve collaborated with two really talented people on two different podcasts: [George Hufnagl](http://soundslikegeorge.com) on MyGiant Podcast, and [David Wolinsky](https://twitter.com/davidwolinsky) on DIY Gamedev.
Unfortunately, both of those websites are defunct now. Our musings, until now, deleted from the internet.
Fortunately, I’ve archived everything on Amazon S3. Here are the episodes, for posterity:
### My Giant
* [Episode 1](https://s3.amazonaws.com/MyGiant/Episode_1.mp3): Balancing Indie Development with Real Life – 10/18/2011
* [Episode 2](https://s3.amazonaws.com/MyGiant/Episode_2.mp3): Marketing for Indie Developers – 11/14/2011
* [Episode 3](https://s3.amazonaws.com/MyGiant/Episode_3.mp3): The Chicago game community – 12/15/2011
* [Episode 4](https://s3.amazonaws.com/MyGiant/Episode_4.mp3): Game Design from a Multidisciplinary Approach – 1/24/2012
* [Episode 5](https://s3.amazonaws.com/MyGiant/Episode_5.mp3): Kickstarter for Indie Gamedevs – 2/14/2012
* [Episode 6](https://s3.amazonaws.com/MyGiant/Episode_6.mp3): At GDC – 3/14/2012
* [Episode 7](https://s3.amazonaws.com/MyGiant/Episode_7.mp3): Chicago Exists! C2E2 Game Panel – 4/16/2012
### DIY Gamedev
* [Episode 1](https://s3.amazonaws.com/diygamedev/podcasts/Octodad+Interview.mp3): Interview with [Octodad](http://octodadgame.com) – 4/4/2013
* [Episode 2](https://s3.amazonaws.com/diygamedev/podcasts/The+Hats+Interview.mp3): Interview with [The Men Who Wear Many Hats](http://www.hatsproductions.com) – 4/5/2013
* [Episode 3](https://s3.amazonaws.com/diygamedev/podcasts/Evan+Balster.mp3): Interview with Evan Balster ([Soundself](http://soundselfgame.com), [imitone](https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/evanbalster/imitone-mind-to-melody)) – 5/6/2013
* [Episode 4](https://s3.amazonaws.com/diygamedev/podcasts/Kepa+Auwae+of+Rocketcat+Games.mp3): Interview with Kepa Auwe ([Rocketcat Games](http://www.rocketcat-games.com)) – 5/15/2013